Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I Don't Know Much

You probably can't tell, but this is NOT Linda Ronstadt and Aaron Neville. It's actually me as Aaron (for a change) and Mark as Linda in one of those "Super Star Studios" things at Cedar Point one summer. The Harmonies weren't working out in some spots so we kept trying to trade parts. We were so proud.

Here's a link to the streaming mp3...

I Don't Know Much (click to listen)

If any professors from Capital are reading this, feel free to use this recording as an endorsement for the Conservatory of Music.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

OMG. Of everything posted so far on this blog, nothing has made me cry harder than this.

9:40 AM  
Blogger dave bushey said...

Aaron Molneville & Markda Rondstadt:

I remember when you guys brought that back from Cedar Point. That was perfect. Seems like yesterday we just got back from summer break and you guys busted out with that, Frank and I doubling over with laughter.

I wish there was a recording of you guys singing "Wasting Away Again in Rocky Reuterville."

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home