Sunday, April 23, 2006

Mark in Grand Cayman


This is a picture I took of Mark in Grand Cayman on a small boat taking us and a group of cruise passengers to go swim with the stingrays when we were on a cruise ship excursion. We were playing in the band for the Cunard Crown Dynasty and signed up as the official staff member "guides" for the trip - which just meant that if there was an emergency or something we would be expected to go out of our way to notify someone on the ship. That was the price you paid for getting to go on the trip.

I remember the sound of the boat engine and the smell of the salt water as it occured to me to take out my camera. I wish I had done that more often.

note: the photo I put in right hand column of this blog is also from that boat ride.

More on the cruise ship experiences later...

And one more thing, I'm working on setting up a shared photo album where we can all put our Mark Greenwood photos and captions. I'll post instructions here when that's ready.

1 Comments:

Blogger dave bushey said...

It's nice that you're doing this. Good to see Mark again, especially with that swaggeriffic look on his face. I remember that look well. It usually happened following a funny comment, but sometimes that kind of look from Mark was enough of a funny comment all by itself.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home