Monday, May 08, 2006

Do NOT mess with us!


This is a picture that Amy Mailer (Anspaugh) gave me recently. It's me (Aaron), Mark, and Frank Combs early in our first year at Capital - I think. This dorm room did NOT belong to any of the three of us. I SWEAR! I don't even know what that clown thing is on the wall!

I don't remember if mullets were still in style back then - but Mark made it work. Seriously, just imagine me or Frank with one in that picture. Not so good.

Well, actually, I do kind of look like Rick Springfield...


Nobody messed with "The Theater Clown Posse"! Nobody!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

It only works for Mark because of the sexy gold chain and fringe of chest hair.

I think Amy still has that poster up in her house somewhere.

5:11 AM  
Blogger dave bushey said...

Frank kind of looks like Donny Wahlberg from New Kids On The Block.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home