Monday, May 22, 2006

The Tribute Concert

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who worked so hard to put together the concert in memory of Mark yesterday. The DVD presentations were terrific, the music hopping (I didn't get it either, Claudia, heehee), and the company wonderful. Some fellow Cap grads I hadn't seen since I graduated in 1990, and although we've all gotten older and grown (some of us in more ways than one, wink), it sure did my heart good to reconnect, and I could have imagined Mark walking through the door to join in.

But I have to say, how many pictures of Mark made me think of him as someone who lived life to the fullest. I bet he packed more living into 35 years than I will have into however many I make it to... So many pics gave us a chuckle. Wow, the Thailand pics in the waterfall just look amazing to me...

Finally - Tiffany - your song was what Got Me. It was beautiful way to remember Mark and, for me, the highlight of the afternoon.

(Then there was watching my daughter and your son play together.) :)

My best to all,
Tina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home