Monday, May 29, 2006






About a month ago, I dug through my very disorganized photo boxes to see if I could recover any images of Mark. Even in college I must have been "behind the technology wave" and without a decent camera to take candids, because all pictures I found including Mark were taken "professionally"...Aaron helped scan them so I could post them below! [We were discussing at the Molnar's recent cookout, who Mark would have attended the Chi Pledge Party with...we think it was a basketball player named Myrna (she's the one on the far right in the 2nd group shot), but we're not positive...] It seems we were all a bit younger-looking and possessed much more hair back then (even my husband, Frank, who didn't have a lot to begin with)!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Love these pics! Especially the top one - but it makes me afraid that the pointy parts on the front of Missy's dress are going to inadvertently puncture Teresa's poofy sleeves. . .

11:53 AM  
Blogger dave bushey said...

See, I thought Missy got that dress from one of those celebrity auctions. I think it was originally worn by one of the alien commanders in the short-lived 80s mini-series, "V".

I understand Missy was a big fan.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home